How are you doing with your chromecast device? Being one of the prime products of Google, the chromecast device has been the in the list of dynamic streaming devices in the market. With the rendering of amazing features and services, the streaming device has also been the supreme source of entertainment for all the users around the world.
Apart from all the features and services, one of the promising thing about the streaming device is the rendering of content directly on the big screen with the support of fine Google services. Apart from streaming content, there is also the dynamic Chromecast audio device which is truly a gift for all chromecast users to play out your favorite tunes to the speaker. But, if you are willing to allow your friends to cast your favorite media to your chromecast audio, then setting up a guest mode is the best way to do it, which will ensure the casting of the favorite audio on your chromecast audio from any of your devices without linking to the Wi-Fi. Here are the setup steps:
Step 1- Setting up of Guest mode by Host
Being the host, you can simply make your passwords private. All the guests can easily cast from their iOS or Android device, depending on being in the same place as the Chromecast Audio device. Download Chromecast app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and stream digital content from your smartphone to the PC without any problem.
In order to setup the guest mode,
- Firstly you need to ensure that your tablet or phone is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast audio in order to manage or set up the Guest mode settings.
- Now, head on to unlock the Google Home app.
- After unlocking the app, head on to the top right corner of the screen, then click on the Devices to view all the available chromecast audio devices.
- In the case, if you haven’t sign in, then head on to sign in by using a Google account.
- After signing in, you would wish to set up the Guest mode in the top right corner of the device, then click the device card menu followed by guest mode.
- Now, head on to slide the Guest mode to ON or OFF.
Step 2- Guest get links to Guest mode
Being as a guest, you can easily cast the content without getting linked with the Wi-Fi of the host’s network.
Note: You must be linked to the internet. This could be a different Wi-Fi network or your own mobile data connection.
- Head on to unlock any of the Chromecast-enabled apps and then click the Cast button.
- Now, you will require to choose the Nearby device and then simply follow up all the prompts to link.
- In the case, if the audio pairing gets fails, you will require entering the 4-digit PIN that you will get from the host. If you don’t get the PIN, then you can reach out to the experts in order to get the instructions to find out the Guest mode PIN easily.
It doesn’t take more than a minute to get the Chrome cast download link, but when you get it, you open yourself to the world of amazing TV shows and movies.